Did you know that BBQ’s aren’t just for the summer? Well, in-case you didn’t already know, we are here to tell you that they aren’t! You can have them in all seasons, including the winter!
You can still have a BBQ in the Winter – you’ll just need to wrap up warm, have blankets on offer for your guests, and switch the Pimm’s to Hot Chocolate.
Here are some ideas as to how to have a fun and successful winter BBQ.
- Ask your guests to wear their favourite Christmas jumper
- Play Christmas songs
- Pass the parcel (In Christmas wrapping paper, of course)
- Hot chocolate station – with large mugs for guests to help themselves
- S’mores station
- Basket of blankets for guests to use when they get cold
- Snowman competitions – if there’s enough snow to build a snowman, challenge guests to a snowman competition and see who can build the best figure
- Snowball fights – if you’re brave enough
If you’ve had a great BBQ recently, we’d love to see! Send your pictures to our Facebook page.
More BBQ ideas here