Thai grilled chicken thighs make a simple meal that everyone will like. The dish can be made on the barbecue and cooked in the oven. Super simple and easy.
|· 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs
· 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh basil
· 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)
· 1 tablespoon minced ginger
· 1 tablespoon minced garlic
|· 1 tablespoon minced chili
· 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
· 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fish sauce
· 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
· 1 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Add chicken and leave to marinate at least one hour, preferably longer.
- Grill chicken on the BBQ, hotplate or in the griller until golden brown and cooked through.
- Usually you would expect 12 thigh fillets to feed 4 to 6 people- in my family the kids eat 4 each so this recipe serves 3.