Tequila-Lime Pork Tenderloin is a flavour-full tenderloin that would have to be marinated overnight. Great for bigger gatherings as it serves 12.
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chillis
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins
- Whisk together the lime juice, tequila, orange juice, cilantro, chines, chili powder, garlic, honey, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; pour into a gallon-sized resealable bag; add the pork tenderloins; seal and store in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Cook the pork on the preheated grill, turning occasionally, until meat has reached an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), about 20 minutes.
Recipe Sourced From Allrecipes
More Pork Loin & Fillet Recipes Here