The Tender Grilled Pork Chops recipe is a very light and easy recipe that requires the pork to be marinated for at least 3 hours. Serves 4 people.
- 4 boneless pork loin chops
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
(such as Montreal Steak Seasoning or see the note above to make your own)
- Mic olive oil, soy sauce and steak seasoning together in a small bowl. Add the pork chops to a large Ziploc bag or flat dish and pour the marinade ingredients over the top. Refrigerate and marinade for at least 3 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Heat a charcoal or propane grill to medium and grill the chops 6-8 min per side until an instant-read thermometer registers between 145 and 155 degrees F.
- Remove the chops from the grill, tent them with foil, and allow them to rest for 5-7 min. Slice the chops across the grain and serve.
Recipe Sourced From Mels Kitchen Café
More Pork Cutlets & Cops Recipes Here