For a delicious and tasty treat to please the whole family, try this tambourine chicken recipe. With easy steps and few ingredients, you’re guaranteed to be onto a winner with this lovely meal.
Servings: 4 people
- 4 boneless chicken breast skin on
- 1 tsp black peppercorn
- 3 cm chunk root ginger
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 limes juice 2 and zest 1
Print Recipe bbq chicken, chicken, chicken breast, chicken recipes
- Create a slit in each chicken breast 3 times and put in a shallow dish.
- Crush the peppercorns coarsely in a mortar. Finely grate the ginger, crush the garlic and mix with the soy sauce, peppercorns, and lime zest and juice. Mix thoroughly, then pour over the chicken and leave to marinate for at least 10 mins, or up to 24 hrs.
- Line a grill rack with foil and brush lightly with oil. Lay the chicken on the foil, then curl the edges of the foil up slightly to catch the juices.
- Grill under moderate heat for 6-8 mins, then turn the chicken over and cook for a further 6-8 mins until cooked. If you are cooking this on the barbecue, cook for the same timings but make sure the coals are not too fierce.
- Move to a serving dish, then carefully pour over any remaining cooking juices. Serve with wedges of lime for squeezing over.