These simple sweet and spicy grilled drumsticks are something that everyone will love. Quick and easy that will instantly become a favourite for all the family.
|· 24 oz (8) skinless chicken drumsticks, with bone*
· 1/2 tsp garlic salt
· 1/2 tsp ground ginger
|· 2 tbsp reduced soy sauce (Tamari for GF)
· 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
· 1 tsp Sriracha
|For the Glaze:
· 3 tbsp sweet red chili sauce
· 1 tbsp raw honey
· 1 – 2 tsp Sriracha (I used 2, use more if you like it hot)
· optional, chopped chives for garnish
- Season drumsticks with garlic salt and ground ginger. Place in a large ziplock bag or container and add the soy sauce, vinegar and 1 teaspoon sriracha and marinate overnight (the longer the better).
- Preheat the grill. In a small bowl, mix the chilli sauce, honey and sriracha; set aside.
- Grill the drumsticks on a rack lightly coating with cooking spray over medium heat, turning every 5 minutes or so until the chicken is cooked through, about 25 minutes.
- Brush the chili sauce mixture over the drumsticks on all sides and remove from the grill. Finish with chopped chives if desired and enjoy.
*each drumstick was 2 oz raw, off the bone
Recipe Sourced From SkinnyTaste
More Chicken Legs Recipes Here