Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- 1 (2″ thick) boneless top loin beefsteak (1 lb.)
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 bunch green onions, halved
- 3/4 tsp. flaky sea salt
- 1 5 oz. container mixed greens
- 1/2 small head radicchio, leaves separated and torn
- 4 cooked beets, quartered
- 1/4 c. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 oz. blue cheese, crumbled
- In 8-quart saucepot, set up sous vide device as package directs. Add water and set temperature to 130 degrees F on device. Place steak in gallon-size resealable plastic bag; seal tightly, pushing out excess air. Place bag in hot water. Cook 2 hours. Remove bag from water. Remove steak from bag; pat dry.
- In 10″ skillet, heat oil on medium-high until very hot. Add green onions; cook 2 minutes or until lightly charred, turning. Add steak to skillet. Cook 2 minutes, turning frequently. Transfer to cutting board; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon flaky sea salt and thickly slice.
- In large bowl, toss greens, radicchio, beets, vinegar, olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon each flaky sea salt and pepper. Transfer to platter. Top with steak, onions and blue cheese.
Recipe Sourced From Good House Keeping
More Beef Steaks Recipes Here