These delicious spicy Indian lamb burgers are cut above the rest with a burst of flavor in the form of Garam Marsala – a popular Indian spice that goes well with just about anything.
Serves 4 – 6
- ground lamb
- Crushed garlic
- 2 green chillies (finely chopped)
- grated ginger
- ¼ tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- ¼ tsp. garam masala
- Salt to taster
- Finely chopped cilantro
- Add ground lamb to a large mixing bowl, mix in all the remaining ingredients and let it sit for about 30 min.
- When you are ready to cook, form 4 patties from the lamb mixture.
- As far as cooking the burgers, you can either place them on the grill or cook them on your oven in a pan.
- Your cooking time will vary depending on how you like your burgers.
- Garnish with toppings of your preference and serve.