Spice Rubbed Sirloin Steak is an easy recipe that serves 4 people. Great for a quick and flavour-full dinner.
Total Time: 50 min
- 1 lb Top Sirloin Steak (about 1″ thick)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp brown sugar (light or dark)
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- A1 Original Steak Sauce
- In a small bowl, mix together paprika, brown sugar, chili powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and salt.
- Rub spice mixture on all sides of the steak. Refrigerate steak for 20-30 minutes.
- Pre-Heat BBQ Grill to medium/high.
- If your grill has a searing section, sear the steak for about 1 minute each side.
- Transfer to the regular grill rack and grill about 4-5 minutes on each side over medium/high heat with the lid closed. This should end up medium to medium/well doneness.
- Place finished steak on a platter and cover with foil. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Cut steak across the grain into thin slices and serve with A1 Steak.
Recipe Sourced From Natasha Kitchen
More Pork Loin & Fillet Recipes Here