The Smoky Grilled Sweet Potatoes with Cilantro & Lime recipe is a quick 25 min recipe. Great for groups as it serves 6 people.
Prep 10 minutes
Cooking time 15 minutes
Ready in 25 minutes
|· 2 pounds sweet potatoes, scrubbed well and sliced lengthwise 1/4-inch thick
· 2 tablespoons olive oil
|· Approx. 3 tablespoons Sweet & Smoky BBQ Dry Rub Mix
· A couple of limes, halved
· A handful of cilantro, chopped
- Preheat your grill to medium-high (direct heat).
- Brush the sliced sweet potatoes with olive oil and rub with about 1 teaspoon of spice mix per side.
- Lay potatoes on the grill and cook until grill lines form, 5-6 minutes. Flip and cook on the other side until cooked through and tender, about 5-6 more minutes. Remove from the grill and lay on a platter. Squeeze lime juice over the top and sprinkle with cilantro. Serve immediately.