The Sea Bass Burger with Wasabi Mayo recipe serves 2 people and is a 45 min recipe. The Sea Bass Burger is served with a homemade wasabi mayo.
Total Time: 45 min
- 1 sea bass fillet
- Olive Oil
- 1 cup of panko bread crumbs
- Handful of chopped dill
- Cream cheese
- 1 cup of rocket leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tomato, pulp removed and cut into chunks
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Cheese slice
For wasabi mayo:
- 2 Tbsp of mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp of wasabi paste
- Season the fillets with salt, pepper and olive oil. Keep aside for 2-3 minutes.
- In a bowl, make a mixture of panko bread crumbs and dill.
- In another bowl, break the egg and whip it. Keep it aside.
- Coat the fillet with egg first and then with panko bread crumbs.
- Grill the fillet in olive oil for 2-2 1/2 minutes on each side.
For the wasabi mayo:
- Add the mayo and the wasabi paste in a bowl and give it a good whisk.
- Soak the tomatoes in wasabi mayo and put aside.
- Toast the buns and apply wasabi mayo on one half and cream cheese on the other.
- Season the rocket leaves with extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
- To Serve Put the cheese slice, the tomato chunks, rocket leaves and lemon juice on the bun. Sandwich the fillet between the buns and serve with fries.