The Sea Bass Burger with Wasabi Mayo recipe serves 2 people and is a 45 min recipe. The Sea Bass Burger is served with a homemade wasabi mayo.
Total Time: 45 min
- 1 sea bass fillet
- Olive Oil
- 1 cup of panko bread crumbs
- Handful of chopped dill
- Cream cheese
- 1 cup of rocket leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tomato, pulp removed and cut into chunks
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Cheese slice
For wasabi mayo:
- 2 Tbsp of mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp of wasabi paste
- Season the fillets with salt, pepper and olive oil. Keep aside for 2-3 minutes.
- In a bowl, make a mixture of panko bread crumbs and dill.
- In another bowl, break the egg and whip it. Keep it aside.
- Coat the fillet with egg first and then with panko bread crumbs.
- Grill the fillet in olive oil for 2-2 1/2 minutes on each side.
For the wasabi mayo:
- Add the mayo and the wasabi paste in a bowl and give it a good whisk.
- Soak the tomatoes in wasabi mayo and put aside.
- Toast the buns and apply wasabi mayo on one half and cream cheese on the other.
- Season the rocket leaves with extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
- To Serve Put the cheese slice, the tomato chunks, rocket leaves and lemon juice on the bun. Sandwich the fillet between the buns and serve with fries.
Recipe Sourced From Food.NDTV
More Seafood Recipes Here