This is a recipe for a simple radish pickle, a wonderful and slightly different side dish that works well with any barbecue. Quick and easy, ready in under 20 minutes.
Total Time: 20 min
- 1 bunch of radishes
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- Trim and finely slice the radishes.
- In a bowl mix together the vinegar and sugar.
- Add the radishes and toss together, with a pinch of sea salt, leaving to marinate for 10 to 15 minutes.
This radish pickle works well in burgers and as a side with beef ribs.
Recipe Sourced From Jamie Oliver
More Side Dishes Recipes Here