Traditions are traditions for a reason. S’mores around the BBQ are always a people pleaser.
At your next BBQ, set up a S’mores dessert bar for guests to help themselves and make this delicious dessert. Not only is it very yummy, but it’s super fun too.
Here’s what you’ll need for your dessert bar:
- Chunks of Milk Chocolate
We suggest having a selection of these ingredients so that if you’re guests don’t like a particular biscuit or flavour, they have other options.
Making S’mores is so easy that even the youngest of BBQ lovers can make them.
- Cut tin foil big enough to wrap each treat in
- Place one biscuit on each cut piece of foil
- Top each biscuit with chocolate and marshmallow
- Place another biscuit on top of your creation
- Wrap the foil around the treat tightly
- Put the treat on the BBQ for around 2 minutes on each side
- Remove and wait until the s’more has cooled down enough for you to remove the foil