Pepper and Feta Parcels
This is a delicious pepper recipe we’ve found in Olive Magazine and is a delicious addition to any BBQ. Feta is a tangy and salty cheese that compliments the fresh taste of the peppers and works well with all Mediterranean vegetables. We can’t wait for the warmer days to enjoy this one.
- ½ red onion (peeled and cut into wedges)
- 4 baby courgettes (halved and sliced)
- 16 small cherry tomatoes
- 16 small black olives
- 200 g feta
- 2 tbsp basil (shredded)
- olive oil
- 4 red peppers (seeds removed)
- Mix the onion, courgettes, cherry tomatoes and black olives. Crumble over the feta and add the basil. Drizzle with olive oil and season.
- Divide mixture between the pepper halves and wrap each in tin foil. Arrange on a baking tray and cook in a hot oven or on a rack over the barbecue until the vegetables are tender.