This delicious peanut chicken satay, calls for chicken marinated in a peanut, soy and citrus sauce. Perfect for a party.
Prep 2 h 10 minutes
Cook 20 minutes
Ready in 2 h 30 minutes
|· 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
· 7 tablespoons soy sauce
· 7 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
· 1 tablespoon dark brown soft sugar
|· 2 tablespoons curry powder
· 2 cloves garlic, chopped
· 1 teaspoon hot sauce, such as Tabasco
· 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets – diced
- In a mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, sugar, curry powder, garlic and hot sauce. Place the chicken in the marinade and refrigerate. Let the chicken marinate at least 2 hours; overnight is best.
- Preheat barbecue to high heat.
- Thread the chicken onto bamboo skewers, then cook for 5 minutes per side.
Recipe Sourced From Allrecipes
More Chicken Breasts Recipes Here