Peanut Chicken Satay
This delicious peanut chicken satay, calls for chicken marinated in a peanut, soy and citrus sauce. Perfect for a party.
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 7 tbsp soy sauce
- 7 tbsp lemon or lime juice
- 1 tbsp dark brown soft sugar
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 tsp hot sauce (such as Tabasco)
- 6 skinless boneless chicken breast fillets (diced)
- In a mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, sugar, curry powder, garlic and hot sauce. Place the chicken in the marinade and refrigerate. Let the chicken marinate at least 2 hours; overnight is best.
- Preheat barbecue to a high heat.
- Thread the chicken onto bamboo skewers, then cook for 5 minutes per side.