This party bread is the perfect side dish for any summer party, it mixes Monterey Jack cheese with simply green onions and poppy seed. Super easy and ready in under half an hour.
- 1 unsliced round loaf (1 pound)sourdough bread
- 1 pound Monterey Jack cheese, sliced
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 to 3 teaspoons poppy seeds
- Cut the bread lengthwise and width wise without cutting through the bottom crust.
- Insert cheese between cuts. Combine butter, onions and poppy seeds; drizzle over the bread. Wrap in foil; place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Unwrap; bake 10 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted.
Recipe Sourced From Easy-Recipess
More Side Dishes Recipes Here