The Oregano Lemon Grilled Calamari recipe is perfect for groups s it serves 10 people. The calamari is marinated for 30 mins, and very easy to cook.
Total Time: 1 h
- 2 pounds calamari tubes and tentacles
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest (2 lemons)
- 1 lemon, juiced, plus more for serving
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (1 clove)
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Lemon juice, to finish
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Slit the calamari tubes up 1 side and lightly score 1 side. Place the tubes and tentacles in a bowl and add the lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper and toss to combine. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat a grill pan on high heat.
- Remove the calamari from the refrigerator and place on the grill in batches for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes per side. Cut the tubes into strips and leave the tentacles whole. Before serving, sprinkle with lemon juice and chopped parsley.
Recipe Sourced From Food Network
More Seafood Recipes Here