Serve this Mozzarella, Red Pepper, and Bacon on a stick. No, really! Humans are hard-wired to enjoy food on a stick.
Total Time 20 min
Serves 8- 10
- 6 whole roasted red peppers, cut into 32
- 32 fresh basil leaves
- 11 slices cooked bacon, cut into thirds
- 32 ciliegine (cherry-size fresh mozzarella balls)
- 2 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Top pepper stripes with basil, bacon, and mozzarella, dividing evenly. Roll pepper around filling and secure with a wooden pick.
- Arrange on a platter and drizzle with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Recipe Sourced From Country Living
More Side Dishes Recipes Here