Marinated Grilled Pork Tenderloin serves 4 people, it is great for a slightly sweeter marinated tenderloin.
- 2 pork tenderloins, 3/4 to 1 pound each
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup grapefruit juice (you could use orange as a substitute)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or put through a press
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger minced
- Place the tenderloins in a one gallon plastic bag.
- In a large bowl combine all the other ingredients and whisk to mix thoroughly. Pour the mixture into the bag with the tenderloins. Using your fingers massage the tenderloins a bit to make sure they separate and the marinade covers them completely. Allow the tenderloins to sit out at room temperature for about 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium high.
- Remove the tenderloins from the bag shaking off any excess liquid. Place the tenderloins on the grill and cook for about 18 minutes in total or to an internal temperature of 155 degrees. Remove the tenderloins from the grill and cover with foil to rest for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile place the marinade in a small sauce pan over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Simmer until the marinade is reduce by about half, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Slice the pork, and spoon the hot marinade over the pork and serve.