If, like us, you’re BBQ mad, you’re not going to want to only use your outdoor cooker in the summer months.
Luckily, there are many tips and tricks you can do to ensure that your BBQ gets put to good use all year round!
- Grab the good weather by the teeth! You don’t know when the next clear day will be, so make sure you’re out there BBQing if the weather is decent.
- Invest in a pergola so that you can cook and be shielded from any rain at the same time.
- Have an abundance of blankets. This way you can still host the event and stop your guests from getting too cold.
- Invest in an outdoor heater.
- Cook the main components of your meal on your BBQ but enjoy the meal indoors if the weather is really bad.
- Purchase protective covering to keep your BBQ in good health during all weather.
Got any other good ideas as to how to defeat the bad weather? Let us know over on our Facebook page here
More BBQ ideas here