The Lemony Grilled Salmon Fillets with Dill Sauce Recipe is a quick 30min recipe that serves 4. The salmon is served with a homemade lemon-dill sauce.
Total Time: 30min
- 2 medium lemons
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 3 lemon slices, quartered
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried chervil
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Trim both ends from each lemon; cut lemons into thick slices. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill salmon and lemon slices, covered, over high heat or broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until the fish flakes easily with a fork and lemons are lightly browned.
- For sauce, in a small saucepan, combine the cornstarch, water and lemon juice; add butter. Cook and stir over over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Remove from the heat; stir in quartered lemon slices and seasonings. Serve with salmon and grilled lemon slices.
Recipe Sourced From Taste Of Home
More Seafood Recipes Here