Juicy BBQ beef ribs, that are super simple and easy to cook juicy BBQ beef ribs perfect and only 5 ingredients.
· Beef rib rack — 4, bone in
· Vegetable oil/Olive oil — 1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (as needed)
· Salt — To Taste
· Pepper — To Taste
· Apple juice, vinegar, beer mix — 1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (for mopping as needed)
- Remove the membrane from beef ribs and clean by removing extra tissue, leaving the fat cap.
- Preheat smoker to 225-250 degree F.
- Coat beef with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place meat on smoker, over indirect flame, cover and cook for 4 hours or until done.
- After about 2 hours, spin the ribs for even cooking and mop with the apple juice, vinegar, beer mixture.
- Remove from grill and let the meat rest for 20 minutes before carving
- Serve hot with grilled potatoes and enjoy!
You can also season the meat with beef rub.