These jersey royals & wild garlic are a perfect side dish for chicken breasts. This simple recipe only take 40 minute to make and cook, it combines the classic rosemary and garlic.
Total Time: 40 min
- 500 g Jersey Royals
- 1 handful of wild garlic leaves
- Olive oil
- A few fresh sprigs of rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/ gas 6.
- In a large pan of salted water, parboil the Jersey Royals. Drain them in a colander and place over the hot pan to steam dry.
- Bash the wild garlic leaves with a little sea salt in a pestle and mortar. Add a generous lug of oil and mix into a past, then rub over the potatoes.
- Place on a tray, pick and scatter over the leaves of the rosemary sprigs.
- Roast for 15 to 20 min, or until golden. Serve with grilled meat or fish.
Serve these Jersey Royals & Wild Garlic warm with some green beans.
Recipe Sourced From Jamie Oliver
More Side Dishes Recipes Here