Italian style Milanese beef is a great addition to spice up any barbeque giving you the Mediterranean feel.
Prep 20 minutes
Ready in 20 minutes
|· 1 lb boneless beef top round steak (3/4 inch thick)
· ¼ teaspoon salt
· 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
· 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
|· 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
· 3 large cloves garlic, minced
· ¼ cup dry white wine or chicken broth
· 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Lightly sprinkle both sides of steak with salt and pepper.
- When grill is heated, place steak on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill over medium coals; cover grill. Cook 8 to 11 minutes, turning once, until desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, in shallow dish, mix remaining ingredients.
- Remove steak from grill; cut diagonally across grain into slices. Coat each slice with sauce mixture before placing on individual plates. Spoon any remaining sauce over steak slices.