Italian style Milanese beef is a great addition to spice up any barbeque giving you the Mediterranean feel.
Prep 20 minutes
Ready in 20 minutes
|· 1 lb boneless beef top round steak (3/4 inch thick)
· ¼ teaspoon salt
· 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
· 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
|· 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
· 3 large cloves garlic, minced
· ¼ cup dry white wine or chicken broth
· 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Lightly sprinkle both sides of steak with salt and pepper.
- When grill is heated, place steak on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill over medium coals; cover grill. Cook 8 to 11 minutes, turning once, until desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, in shallow dish, mix remaining ingredients.
- Remove steak from grill; cut diagonally across grain into slices. Coat each slice with sauce mixture before placing on individual plates. Spoon any remaining sauce over steak slices.
Recipe Sourced From Pillsbury
More Beef Steak Recipes Here