These Indian and herb spiced grilled lamb chops are super flavorful, and grilling them makes them more amazing than they are already.
Total Time 25 min
- 1 pound of lamb chops
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh mint
- 1 large shallot (can sub with onion, use half of a small onion)
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- To a blender add cilantro, parsley, mint, curry powder, cumin powder, shallot and olive oil, blend into a paste. Season the lamb chops with sea salt, then rub with the marinade.
- Once your grill is nice and hot, place the lamb chops on the grill and cook for 7-8 minutes on each side or until the chops reach you’re desired level of doneness. Remove from heat, serve, and enjoy!
Serve these Indian and herb spiced grilled lamb chops with a fresh salad.