The Hot Shot Grilled Salmon recipe is an easy to make recipe that involves making a marinade and marinating the salmon for at least 3 hours.
- 240 ml sriracha
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 60 ml. honey
- 4 skin-on salmon fillets
- Chopped chives for garnish
- Make Marinade: In a large bowl, whisk together Sriracha, lemon juice, and honey. Reserve 1/2 cup marinade for basting salmon after grilling.
- Add salmon to a large Ziploc bag or baking dish and pour over marinade. Let marinate in the refrigerator at least 3 hours and up to overnight.
- When ready to grill, heat grill to high, oil grates and add salmon. Baste with marinade and grill until cooked through, 5 minutes per side.
- Baste with reserved marinade and garnish with chives.