Honey and Mustard are a match made in heaven and this marinade works with most meats or veg. This recipe is for pork but you easily apply the recipe to your favourite cut or veggies, it’s good to have a delicious go-to honey mustard marinade on hand as it adds real flavour. Best to leave the pork in the marinade overnight as it gives the meat a real chance to soak up as much flavour as it can. We suggest prepping it on a Friday night so you can enjoy it at the weekend. And if plans change, it will keep for a day or two so don’t panic.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 4 (6 ounce) pork chops
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (or tamari or omit for gluten-free)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate the pork chops in the mixture of the remaining ingredients for 30 minutes to overnight.
- Grill over medium-high heat until lightly golden brown, about 3-5 minutes per side.
Recipe Sourced from Closet Cooking
More Pork Recipes here