These honey-molasses chicken drumsticks are zesty and has an amazing sauce that’s good warm right out of the pan but will keep for up to two days in the refrigerator.
Prep 15 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
· 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
· 2 tablespoons water
· 2 tablespoons honey
· 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
· 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
· 1 tablespoon molasses
· 1 teaspoon minced garlic
· 1 teaspoon olive oil
· 6 chicken drumsticks, skin removed
· 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
· 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl; whisk together and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken to pan, browning on all sides. Add honey mixture to pan, turning chicken to coat. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and cook 15 minutes or until chicken is done, turning chicken every 5 minutes. Uncover and cook an additional minute or until mixture is thick and darker colour, and the chicken is well coated. Remove from heat; serve immediately, or cool before refrigerating.
Before measuring out your honey, spray your measuring spoon with non-stick spray. The honey won’t stick to the spoon and it will slide right off!
Recipe Sourced From MyRecipes
More Chicken Legs Recipes Here