The Honey Grilled Pork Loin is great for a larger group as it serves 12 people. It is a delicious recipe that doesn’t require too many ingredients.
Total Time:1h 15 min
- 1 (3 lb) boneless pork loin roast
- 2⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sesame oil
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- Trim fat, butterfly roast by cutting lengthwise to ½ inch of other side. Place in dish or large yip-loc.
- Combine soy sauce, ginger and garlic, pour over roast. Refrigerate 3 hours or more. Turning occasionally
- Remove roast, discard marinade.
- Combine brown sugar, honey and sesame oil in a saucepan. Cook over low heat until sugar dissolves.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray. Place roast over medium hot coals (350° – 400°F). Brush with mixture. Cook 20-25 min or until meat thermometer reaches 160°F.
Recipe Sourced From Genius Kitchen
More Pork Loin & Fillet Recipes Here