Enjoy this delicious honey-glazed grilled chicken thighs with soy sauce. A delightful dinner that can be ready in 20 minutes.
Prep 20 minutes
Ready in 20 minutes
· ¼ cup of honey
· 2 tablespoons soy sauce
· 2 garlic cloves, minced or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
· 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1 lb.)
· 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
· ¼ teaspoon salt
· ¼ teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In small bowl, combine honey, soy sauce and garlic; blend well with wire whisk. Set aside. Brush chicken thighs with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- When grill is heated, place chicken on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals. Cook covered 8 to 12 minutes or until juice is clear when centre of thickest part is cut (180°F), turning once and brushing with honey mixture during last 2 minutes of cooking time.
Recipe Sourced From Pillsbury
More Chicken Thigh Recipes Here