The Herb And Cheese Stuffed Burger is great for cheese lovers. The burger is very quick and easy to make for everyone, perfect for gatherings of all sizes.
Total Time: 30 min
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard, divided
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- Optional toppings: lettuce leaves and tomato slices
- In a small bowl, mix cheddar cheese, cream cheese, parsley and 1 teaspoon mustard. In another bowl, mix green onions, bread crumbs, ketchup, seasonings and remaining mustard. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly.
- Shape mixture into eight thin patties. Spoon cheese mixture onto the center of four patties; top with remaining patties, pressing edges firmly to seal.
- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°. Serve on buns with toppings as desired.
Recipe Sourced From Taste of Home
More Pork Burger Recipes Here