These grilled rosemary lamb chops are a simple addition to the barbecue that will have guests thinking you’ve spent hours on it, with fresh rosemary the smell will be unbelievable.
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 3 teaspoons dried
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 1-inch-thick loin lamb chops, fat trimmed
- 1 1/2 cups mesquite wood chips, soaked in cold water 1 hour (optional)
- Mix first 6 ingredients in small bowl. Place lamb chops in single layer in 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass dish. Pour marinade over. cover with foil and refrigerate 4 hours, turning lamb chops occasionally.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). When coals turn white, drain chips, if using, and scatter over coals. When chips begin to smoke, season lamb with salt and pepper and place on grill. Cover; grill shops to desired doneness, basting often with marinade, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to platter and serve.
Recipe Sourced From FoodNetwork
More Lamb Chops Recipes Here