Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Bruschetta Stuffing is a great tenderloin recipe, serving 6-8 people.
Total Time: 55 min
- 2 pork tenderloin
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced grilled chicken breast (skinless, boneless)
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomato (jar packed in oil)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil (stems removed)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder (rub on pork before grilling)
- Mix the ingredients of the grilled chicken bruschetta in a large glass bowl, cover and set aside.
- Butterfly the tenderloin by slicing them lengthwise 3/4 of the way through. Don’t slice the tenderloin completely in half or it makes it difficult to keep the stuffing in whi cooking. Place a sheet of plastic wrap over the butterflied pork tenderloin and gently pound the meat with a meat hammer until it’s an even 1/2″ thick. Repeat with the second tenderloin.
- Place 12″ lengths of string about 1 1/2″ apart on your working surface. Place one of the butterflied pork tenderloins directly over the string. Place 1 cup of the bruschetta recipe on the tenderloin about a 1/2″ from each edge.
How to tie stuffed tenderloin:
Bring the long edges of the tenderloin together so the stuffing is completely enclosed. Tie each piece of string together tightly so the stuffing won’t fall out while cooking.
- Set up the grill for direct heat and preheat to 500F – 525F. Rub 1 tablespoon of garlic powder of the entire surface of each tied, stuffed pork tenderloin. When the barbecue has reached cooking temperature place the tenderloins on the grates and close the lid. Every 5 minutes roll the pork tenderloins a 1/4 turn on the grates so each side is evenly cooked. After 20 minutes the internal temperature of the pork (don’t insert the probe into the stuffing) should read at least 145F – 150F.
After you remove the grilled pork tenderloins cover them with aluminum foil and let stand 5 minutes.
Recipe Sourced From TasteofBBQ
More Pork Loin & Fillet recipes Here