The Grilled Pork Steaks with Lemon Butter Sauce recipe is very quick and easy recipe with very few ingredients that server 6 people.
Total Time: 30 min
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 pork chops
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the lemon juice and the garlic and heat until garlic is tender. Remove from heat.
- Arrange the chops on a plate and coat top side of each chop with the butter mixture. Place chops on the grill butter side down.
- Sear over high heat for 1 minute, coating the top side of the chops with the butter mixture while the other side is grilling. Flip the chops and sear the other side for 1 minute.
- Turn the meat, cover the grill and cook 3 to 5 more minutes per side, brushing occasionally with the remaining butter mixture. Pork chops are done when internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).