The Grilled Pork Cutlets with Maple Chipotle Glaze recipe is a 20min recipe with a sweet and slightly spicy glaze. Quick and easy recipe.
Total Time: 20 min
- Maple Glaze
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water, cold
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork cutlets, cut 3/4 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Preheat your grill. In a small saucepan, bring the first four glaze ingredients to a boil.
- In a small jar, mix together the cornstarch and water. Put the lid on and shake vigorously (it should have the consistency of whole milk).
- Pour the cornstarch slurry into the boiling glaze mixture and reduce to a simmer. Cook about 2 minutes until it becomes clear and thickens.
- Season the cutlets with salt and pepper and brush with a little oil.
- Grill cutlets 3 to 5 minutes per side, brushing glaze on while cooking.