The Grilled Pork Cutlet with Rosemary recipe takes up to 2 hours due to having to leave the cutlet in the fridge with the spices. Very delicious.
Total Time: 1-2h
- 1 1/2 pound boneless pork cutlet
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the cutlet between two sheets of wax paper and pound thin with a meat hammer or the bottom of a heavy skillet
- Combine the lemon juice, olive oil, honey rosemary and pepper in a small shallow bowl and mix well. Add the pork cutlet and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning the meat occasionally.
- Preheat the grill and brush with oil. Remove the meat from the marinade and grill, basting occasionally, for4-6 min.
Recipe Sourced From CD Kitchen
More Pork Cutlet & Chops Recipes Here