The Grilled Pork Chops with Honey Mustard Glaze recipe is a 30min recipe that serves 4 people. It is a delicious combination.
Total Time: 30 min
- 2 pounds pork chops boneless loin (4 portions)
- olive oil as needed for grilling
Honey Mustard Glaze
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 4 teaspoons honey
- salt as needed
- black pepper as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Honey Mustard Glaze: Combine mustard and honey in a small bowl, set aside.
- Pork Seasonings: Combine all pork seasonings in a small bowl, set aside.
- Grilled Pork Chops: Generously season each side of the pork loin chops with salt and pepper. Evenly sprinkle a ¼ teaspoon of pork seasoning on each side of the pork chops. Lightly drizzle olive oil on both sides of the pork chops. Set aside at room temperature while you heat the grill.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Add a small amount of vegetable oil on a folded piece of paper towel, and then carefully grease the grill with the oil. Once the grill is nice and hot, add the seasoned pork chops. Cook pork on each side until an internal temperature of 135-140°F is reached, about 7-8 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the pork.
- When the pork is done cooking, use a pastry brush to glaze each pork chop generously with the honey mustard mixture. Save the extra glaze for serving on the side of the pork loin.
Recipe Sourced From Jessica Gavin
More Pork Cutlets & Chops Recipes Here