Take your backyard barbecue from good to great with these tender and tasty grilled maple Dijon and chilli chicken drumsticks. Plus, they’re healthier than most drumstick recipes out there.
Prep 15 minutes
Cooking time 25 minutes
Ready in 40 minutes
|· 8 chicken drumsticks, skin removed
· 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
· 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
|· 1 tbsp olive oil
· 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
· ¼ tsp salt
· ¼ tsp ground pepper
|For the Glaze:
· 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
· 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
· 1 tsp chilli garlic sauce
- Place the chicken drumsticks in a large zip-lock bag.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Dijon mustard, maple syrup, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Pour the Dijon mustard mixture over the chicken, seal the bag and massage the chicken until coated with the sauce. Marinate for at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat (about 375 degrees F). Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray.
- Place the chicken drumsticks on the grill and cook until the chicken is just cooked through, turning every 5 minutes, about 20 minutes’ total.
- Brush the chicken with the glaze. Cook for 1 minute, brush the other side with the glaze and cook for 1 minute. Serve.
- In a small bowl, stir together the Dijon mustard, maple syrup and chilli garlic sauce.
Recipe Sourced From CookIncanuck
More Chicken Legs Recipes Here