Grilled lime chicken thighs are quick, flavorful and so tender. This will quickly become a favourite grilling recipe.
Servings 4 – 6
Prep 4 h
Cooking time 30 minutes
Ready in 4 h 30 minutes
|· 2 lbs chicken thighs
· 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
· 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
· 2 teaspoons dry tarragon
|· 1 tablespoon minced onion
· 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
· Salt and pepper
- Place olive oil, lime juice, onion, tarragon, salt, and hot sauce into a large, re-sealable plastic bag; shake to mix.
- Add chicken thighs, coat with marinade, squeeze out air, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. (I leave it in overnight).
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil grate. Remove chicken from marinade, and shake off excess. Discard remaining marinade. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken for about 30 minutes, or until no longer pink in the centre.