Grilled Lamb Chops
This grilled lamb chops recipe is a simple and easy addition to any barbecue, with very minimal prep work needed its just perfect.
- 2 large garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- pinch cayenne pepper
- Coarse sea salt
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 lamb chops (about 3/4-inch thick)
- In a food processor fitted with a metal blade add the garlic, rosemary, thyme, cayenne, and salt. Pulse until combined. Pour in olive oil and pulse into a paste. Rub the paste on both sides of the lamb chops and let them marinate for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator. Remove from refrigerator and allow the chops to come to room temperature; it will take about 20 minutes.
- Heat a grill pan over high heat until almost smoking, add the chops and sear for about 2 minutes. Flip the chops over and cook for another 3 minutes for medium-rare and 3 1/2 minutes for medium.
- Serve the grilled lamb chops with a simple salad or a portion of chips!