Grilled lamb chops with tabbouleh combines together your classic lamb chops with a classic middle-eastern salad which brings together fresh herbs and veg such as tomatoes, finely chopped parsley, mint, Bulgar, and onion, and seasoned with olive oil, lemon juice, and salt.
Total Time 25 min
- 3/4 cup fine bulgur
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 2-Jan English cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 2-bone lamb chops, 500 g total
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Fresh mint, optional
- Combine Bulgar and 1/4 tsp salt in a large bowl. Add 1 cup boiling water. Stir, cover and let stand until water is absorbed and Bulgar is tender, about 5 min. Let cool slightly, about 5 min, then stir in tomato, cucumber, parsley, lemon juice and olive oil. Season with pepper.
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high. Sprinkle both sides of chops with 1/8 tsp salt and pepper. For medium-rare, grill about 4 to 5 min per side. Slice each double chop in half and serve with tabbouleh. Garnish with mint.
Recipe Sourced From Chatelaine
More Lamb Chops Recipes Here