These grilled key lime chicken breasts have a light and refreshing hint of lime and tarragon. This dish is quite versatile since it can be served with a side, or diced and placed in tacos or over a fresh, crisp salad.
Servings 4 – 6
Prep 12 minutes
Ready in 32 minutes
|· 4-6 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
· ½ cup/120 mL olive oil
· ½ cup/120 mL fresh lime juice
· 2 cloves garlic, minced
|· 1 tablespoon/15 mL onion, minced
· 2 teaspoons/10 mL dried tarragon
· 1 teaspoon/5 mL salt
· ½ teaspoon/2.5 mL black pepper
- Place chicken breasts in a zip-top plastic bag. Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour onto chicken.
- Seal bag and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Remove chicken from bag and discard marinade.
- Place on grill and cook for 15-20 minutes, turning once.
- When juices run clear, remove from heat and serve with chopped cilantro or flat leaf parsley on top.