The Grilled Country Style Pork Ribs recipe is a great country style recipe where the ribs are served with grilled pineapple slices.
Total Time: 1h 5min
- 32g/1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 60ml/1⁄4 cup water
- 80ml/1⁄3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 ounces soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons inglehoffer original stone ground mustard
- 60ml/1⁄4 cup kc masterpiece original barbecue sauce
- 2 lbs country-style pork ribs
- Wisk together the Brown Sugar, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Water, Worcesteshire Sauce and Soy Sauce. Then wisk in the Mustard. Reserve 1/4 cup of the marinade.
- Trim the pork ribs and place in a sealable plastic bag in a large bowl.
- Pour in the marinade remove the excess air and seal the bag. Let the ribs marinade at room temerature for 30 minutes.
- Heat up the grill and clean the grates.
- Mix the reserve marinade with the barbecue sauce.
- Remove the meat from the marinade and discard the remaining marinade.
- Brush the meat with the marinade & Barbecue sauce and grill over direct high heat with the grill covered turning every 10-15 minutes. When meat temp reaches 155° remove from grill and enjoy.
Recipe Sourced From Genius Kitchen
More Pork Ribs Recipes Here