The Grilled Calamari Skewers with Lime recipe is a fresh and quick 15min recipe, very easy to prepare and serves 4 people.
Total Time: 15 min
- 1 pound squid (calamari), tubes only
- salt and pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- few sprigs fresh parsley, finely minced
- bamboo skewers, soaked
- Preheat grill. Wash squid, pat dry with paper towel. Cut squid into 2-inch tubes and thread onto bamboo skewer. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Grill over medium-high heat for 4 minutes each side or until edges slightly charred.
- Drizzle olive oil over cooked calamari, squeeze lime over and top with parsley.
Recipe Sourced From Steamy Kitchen
More Seafood Recipes Here