Grilled caesar kebabs are an easy addition to any barbeque. With potatoes, onions and green/red bell peppers for some extra flavour.
Prep 15 minutes
Ready in 1 h
|· 4 small potatoes, scrubbed and halved
· 1 lb boneless beef sirloin steak or boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
· 2 medium red and/or green bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
|· 1 medium onion, cut into 8 wedges
· 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
· ½ cup fat-free Caesar vinaigrette dressing
- In medium saucepan, heat 4 cups water to a boil over high heat. Add potatoes and cook 20 minutes or until fork-tender.
- Meanwhile heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- In large bowl, combine beef or chicken, potatoes, peppers, onion and pepper. Stir in dressing. Alternately thread meat and vegetables onto 4 metal skewers. Place on grill rack. Cover and grill kabobs 4 to 6 inches from medium heat, turning occasionally, 15 minutes for beef, 25 minutes for chicken, or until meat is no longer pink.