Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 hours
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2lb boneless beef top round steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 12 frozen half-ears corn-on-the-cob, thawed
- 2 green or red bell peppers, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- In medium non metal bowl or resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix oil, vinegar, thyme, red pepper and garlic. Add beef; stir to coat with marinade. Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate, stirring beef occasionally, at least 4 hours but no longer than 24 hours to marinate.
- Heat gas or charcoals grill. Remove beef from marinade; reserve marinade. On each of six 10- to 12-inch metal skewers, thread beef, corn and bell peppers alternately, leaving space between each piece. Brush with marinade.
- Place kabobs on grill rack over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 15 to 20 minutes for medium beef doneness, brushing with marinade and turning frequently. Discard any remaining marinade.
Recipe Sourced From Betty Crocker
More Beef Kebabs & Skewers Recipes Here