Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1½ pounds top sirloin steak
- 1 red onion
- ⅔ cup soy sauce
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Sliced green onions, for garnish
• Cut steak into one inch cubes. Cut the red onion into large chunks and set aside.
• In a large bowl whisk together soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil, vegetable oil, sugar, ginger and sesame seeds. Add the steak and toss to coat in marinade. Marinate for 3 hours or overnight.
• Preheat the grill to medium high heat. Thread the meat and the red onion onto the skewers. Grill for 8-10 minutes until the meat is done to desired liking.
Recipe Sourced From The Recipe Critic
More Beef Kebabs & Skewers Recipes Here