Garlic Herb Barbecued Pork Fillet is an easy recipe that serves 4 people, full of flavor and ideal for those that love garlic.
- 1 whole pork fillet
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- small handful chopped fresh thyme
- small handful chopped fresh rosemary
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Cut a horizontal slit lengthwise halfway into the pork fillet, but don’t cut all the way through. Rub tenderloin with olive oil.
- Insert garlic into the slit. Press thyme and rosemary into slit. Sprinkle fillet with salt and pepper.
- Preheat an outdoor barbecue for medium-high heat.
- Lightly oil the cooking grate. Place pork on barbecue. Cook approximately 1 hour, turning every 15 minutes, to a minimum internal temperature of 72 C.