Easy chickpea salad recipe with lemon, fresh dill, crisp cucumber and tomatoes that’s quick to make and can be made in advance. Super easy, serves 4-5 and ready in under 20 minutes.
Total Time 15 min
- 2 (15-ounce) cans chickpeas or 3 cups cooked chickpeas
- 1 medium thin-skinned cucumber, often called hothouse or English
- 6 small tomatoes
- 1-1/2 ounces feta cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh lemon juice (1 large lemon)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh dill (feathery fronds and tender stems only)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Open, drain and rinse the chickpeas, and then add to a large bowl.
- Cut the cucumbers into quarters, lengthwise, and then chop into bite-size chunks. Cut the tomatoes into small wedges. Add the cucumbers and tomatoes to the chickpeas then break the feta cheese into crumbles on top.
- In a medium bowl, make the dressing. Whisk lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, honey, and the fresh dill together then season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss.
Recipe Sourced From Inspired Taste
More Side Dishes Recipes Here