The sticky honey marinade on these chipolatas is ideal for a barbecue. The perfect party dish, you can double/triple the quantities to feed a crowd. No BBQ is complete without sausages in our humble opinion and these have always gone down a treat.
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp clear honey
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- 340 g Pork Chipolatas
- Mix the soy sauce, honey, chilli flakes and garlic together and pour the mixture into a disposable foil tray. Add the chipolata sausages and turn them over to coat in the glaze.
- Place the tray on the barbecue for 15 minutes, turning the sausages occasionally, until sticky and cooked through.
- Alternatively, if you fancy mustard and honey sausages, cook the chipolatas in the foil tray on their own for 10 minutes. Then mix 3 tbsp clear honey and 1 tbsp coarse-grain mustard and stir. Cook for another 5-10 minutes.